Streams of Interests

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Subscriber Struggles...

"You should have/deserve more subscribers."

If I had a subscriber/dollar for every time I've heard that line, I'd have...a few more subs than I do now. It seems like an uphill battle to get anyone to subscribe to my channel. I'm not sure what I've done wrong! 

Am I not screaming enough? Not funny enough? Is it the lack of cuss words? i try to share my stuff as much as possible to other but it seems like no one is interested. I don't think I sound any worse than other YouTubers out there. I conquered the awkward silences and can literally talk about whatever comes to mind during gameplay.
I tell stories from my life. Maybe I should try to stay more on game when I commentate? Who knws.

But it's not all bad. there are those few folks who like my channel and all I do and they make things worthwhile. I feel like I can keep at this because they value my work. And that keeps me trying my hardest to improve the channel for them.
So I'll keep at this for another year. And maybe over time I'll gain another few subs. But that's fine. As long as my fans keep coming back, it's still a win in my book... 

No comments:

Post a Comment