Streams of Interests

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Looking Back...

It's a little more than a year into this whole YouTuber thing. I've only really gotten gained a little over a hundred subs.honestly, I feel like quitting, No one watches my stuff and if the do, there's no commenting. I've held contests with mediocre results and my tweeter is so-so in terms of getting the word out. But somehow, I feel like giving up will have me miss out on something AMAZING. Like I'm just about to turn the corner into AWESOMENESS and make this channel successful.

Originally, the subscriber count was like 0, but since that boost from my short time as a member of SotoNation. (Tommy gave me a boost in subs with a shoutout and it went up to like 109). Since then, I've spent hundred on equipment, games, Skylanders and advertising and results are slow, but growing. I've gotten some help from other YouTubers I watch (+ExileonZTube, +B4NTO and others), and my social media presence is helping. I think what I need is a new ad campaign and a new gimmick to catch folks attention.

I have some ideas cooking up in my brain. I'm not licked yet....



ONWARD AND UPWARDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment